We’re building the best savings account in the world of the future.
It’s our mission to empower the mobile-first generation to save, invest and build real wealth seamlessly, effortlessly and innovatively.
We’re sick of tradition. We’re tired of doing things the old way; the way our grandparents did it. We’re bored by out-of-date processes designed to fit one type of person.
We want to challenge the idea that only the rich can become richer; that only the experts can understand finance; that only the mogul can find the best returns. Because why should we accept that? Potential isn’t a limited resource. Wealth isn’t either.
We’re kicking down the door on what’s been done, rejecting the hand we’re dealt, and we’re rewriting a new future for wealth management; one where everyone wins. A future defined by automation, machine learning and cutting edge technology.
We're always improving. We’re continually building ways to make saving and investing space easier, more inclusive and, well… not boring. Because when you start to build real savings, the opportunities aren’t boring at all.
Without the worry of savings, you have more time to think big, think about the future. You have freedom. Chip is the future of savings and investing, and we’re not going to stop until the whole world knows it.
Chip is being built by a fast-growing team of designers, developers, customer service professionals, marketers, banking experts, and entrepreneurs, with the backing of more than 11,000 investors and a huge community of Chip savers.
We're growing fast and we have some very exciting plans. We're looking for a Affiliate/Partnerships Marketing Manager to help us make them happen.
Come join the excitement.
We’re looking for an experienced and data driven Affiliate/Partnerships Marketing Manager to join our Growth team and supercharge our partnership acquisition channel. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team, fast-track your marketing career and take full ownership of the partnerships marketing strategy at Chip.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Lead the partnerships team to plan and execute cost-effective campaigns to drive acquisition of new users to Chip.
- Provide strategic direction to the partnerships team to research/identify/build relationships with the most impactful affiliate partners, negotiate commercially beneficial campaigns and execute effective campaigns.
- Full ownership of the partnerships team processes and ways of working.
- Full accountability for budget allocation, campaign execution and tracking to deliver partnership acquisition KPIs.
- Own the reporting of the partnerships channel with regular updates to senior stakeholders on performance vs forecast, supported by actionable strategy to address any misalignment with KPIs.
- Apply a data-driven approach to strategic campaign planning.
- Pursue a continuous test and learn approach to improve campaign performance.
- Collaboration with the wider marketing team on creative strategy and user journey optimisations.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a genuine interest in Chip and is excited to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- Proven experience of running and scaling successful affiliate campaigns and managing significant budgets (experience within a Fintech/app based business preferred).
- Highly numerate, strong data analysis skills and experience with Excel/Google Sheets.
- Experience with network affiliate partners preferred.
- Strong commercial and negotiation acumen.
- An ambitious and driven individual looking to accelerate their career.
- A proactive self-starter who shows willingness to learn but also has the initiative to solve problems independently.
- A great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- An effective manager who knows how to support and develop a partnerships team.
What we’re really looking for: ✍️
Someone with a genuine interest in Chip and is excited about being part of a fast-growing company and our mission to build the best savings account in the world.
Although we’re in the financial space, and under the scrutiny that comes with it, the current acquisition team works well together, and even sometimes with a smile. We’re sure you’ve got the technical skills, otherwise you would have stopped reading by now, so let us be clear in what will make us want to work with you.
We want a real person, with interests outside of work, to join our team. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us.
At the interview stages we will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and ability to smile even when things are tough.
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Discretionary share option bonus every 6 months
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (28 days contracted + bank holidays + Xmas to New year but policy not to count) ✈️
- Free Classpass membership or gym membership
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth fintech startup 🚀
Our Interview process: 📖
- Video Screen with the Talent team
- Interview: Technical - Line Manager + CMO
- Final Interview: Culture - (wider team)
Note to Agencies
Chip does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our live roles on our career page. Chip will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs. Chip explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Chip.